Meet the Staff
Our Mission Statement
We aim to:
- Foster the growth of the children within their own faith and their awareness of the world as maturing Christians.
- To recognise the unique qualities of each individual child to develop their social skills and personal self confidence.
- To be a loving and caring community, striving to create an atmosphere of mutual support and encouragement.
- To be a worshipping community with the Parish of St Elizabeth's, and to prepare the children to become fully participant in the life of the Catholic Church.
- To provide a curriculum which contains a wide range of knowledge, skills and understanding, and which satisfies National Curriculum requirements whilst being relevant to pupils in its widest perspective
- To strive to foster respect, understanding and tolerance towards the wider community regardless of creed, disability, race, sex of social position